Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why do I push Him away?

“We were designed to be distracted by something greater than ourselves. That something is God. So until we are with Him, we watch television.” – Donald Miller

What is the use in waiting for God when he is already here, ready to connect anytime? I have made the mistake of ignoring His presence so many times and I end up feeling drained and alone.
All it takes is acknowledging Him- just start with hello. When I worship Him for who He is, He changes my mindset and opens my eyes to the Holy Spirit's truth. The very act of worshiping Him connects me to Him. As soon as I do this, my mind is closed to the enemy and I am closer to God than ever.
I pray that God makes me a woman of holy pursuits.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: