Friday, December 21, 2012

Know your purpose!

"You must know clearly what your life purpose is if you are to be a part of God's purpose. You must define your life purpose and life goals so that in the midst of warfare Satan cannot distract you from what God wants you to do."
Master life Series: Book 3: The Disciple's Victory

I have definitely seen this truth manifested in my own life. Those times in my life when I have felt purposeless or aimless were the times when I was most prone to temptation.
When I finally understood what God was asking of me, His overarching theme, it helped me prioritize my life and goals on a daily basis. Jesus says in John 4:33-34 that His food was to do the will of God. On the days when I realize the only thing I need to care about is doing God's will I feel a huge burden lifted from me. I am open to whatever the Spirit leads me to do and it is always exciting and challenging work.

Make your life goals and life purpose to glorify God and do his will. You will be free, too.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Samaritan Dr,San Jose,United States

No comments: