Monday, May 12, 2008

In a New York state of mind...


After 9 long years of planning to go to New York City, my best friend, Nicole, and I finally got there! What a whirlwind weekend...

Days: Five
Total Hours of Sleep: 30
Money Spent: Approximately $900
Hours Spent in the Subway station each night, trying to get back to the hotel: 2
Rats Seen in Subway: 3
Plane Connections: 4
New Outfits Purchased for the Trip: 5
Photos Taken: 190
Fights Witnessed Between Pedestrians and Cab Drivers: 1
Broadway Shows Taken In: 1
Celebrities Seen: 8
Celebrities Met: 2
Burgers Consumed: 5
Times We Said "My feet are killing me": More than I can count

2 comments:

Tara said...

Celebrities seen and met?? Oh do tell! I need details! :-)

NicoleV said...

love this its so cute. loved the comment about feet hurt LOL. and i spent yup $900 -1000 for this trip. not bad. and at least it was not all at once. cute blog.